Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oughts In Review- 2009

We've arrived at the last year of the decade in review. Hope it's been as much fun for you as it has been for me.

News:
Sully saves hundreds while crash landing in the Hudson. Obama gets inaugurated. Celebrity deaths seem to happen every day this year, including Michael Jackson. And to put a cherry on top of the decade, Staci & I found out we're having a baby!

Sports:
The Dodgers rush out of the gate, survive a 50 game suspension for Manny, and win their most games (95) in 25 years. And then they lose in the playoffs again. Cowboys are 8-5 currently with 3 games remaining. My guess is I won't have anything good to put here in a few weeks, which will make the first decade of my life where neither of my two main teams wins a championship. I return to my baseball roots and work for the P-Nats in '09.

New MLB Stadium Seen: 2 (New Mets, Milwaukee)

TV/Movies:
The Middle, Community, Modern Family, Flash Forward
The Hangover, I Love You Man, Capitalism: A Love Story

Music:
3 Doors Down- Let Me Be Myself
3OH!3- Don't Trust Me
Black Eyed Peas- Boom Boom Pow
Black Eyed Peas- I Gotta Feeling
Cobra Starship- Good Girls Go Bad
Creed- Rain
Daughtry- No Surprise
David Cook- Come Back To Me
Eminem- We Made You
Foo Fighters- Wheels
Green Day- Know Your Enemy
Jamie Foxx- Blame It
Jay-Z & Alicia Keys- Empire State of Mind
Jay-Z, Kanye & Rhianna- Run This Town
Kelly Clarkson- Already Gone
Kelly Clarkson- My Life Would Suck Without You
Keri Hilson- Knock You Down
Kings Of Leon- Use Somebody
Miley Cyrus- The Climb
Muse- Uprising
Nickelback- If Today Was Your Last Day
Norah Jones- Chasing Pirates
Pink- Please Don't Leave Me
Plain White T's- 1,2,3,4
Rob Thomas- Someday
Seether- Careless Whisper
Shinedown- Second Chance
The Fray- You Found Me
TI & Justin Timberlake- Dead & Gone

No comments:

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff