Thursday, December 31, 2009

BK's Top 102 Songs of the Oughts- Part 1

I'm back from Scranton and ready to get back to blog work. For those who won't get to hear my massive countdown on New Years Eve, I will be sharing the songs in backwards order here with you. I will do this in two parts, with the final 50 songs being listed here on New Years Day. I will also include a short snippet to explain how a song got to that spot (if nothing is written, it just means I like the song!). Here's #'s 102-51:

102. Fergie- Clumsy
101. Creed- Rain
100. Splendor- I Think God Can Explain
99. Puddle Of Mudd- Blurry
98. Linkin Park- In The End
97. Lee Ann Womack- I Hope You Dance (1st song a woman dedicated to me)
96. Foo Fighters- Long Road To Ruin
95. Twista, Kanye, Jamie Foxx- Slow Jamz
94. Five For Fighting- Superman (It's Not Easy)
93. Alicia Keys- Fallin'
92. Eminem- We Made You
91. Velvet Revolver- Fall To Pieces
90. Sheryl Crow- Out Of Our Heads (reminds me of Sheryl concert in MD)
89. Staind- Right Here
88. Chad Kroeger- Hero
87. Black Eyed Peas- Don't Phunk With My Heart
86. Green Day- 21 Guns
85. Stone Temple Pilots- Sour Girl
84. Jason Mraz- The Remedy
83. Def Leppard- Now
82. Rihanna & Jay-Z- Umbrella
81. Train- Drops of Jupiter (trip to Tampa with Mel)
80. Switchfoot- Dare You To Move
79. Maroon 5- Sunday Morning
78. U2- Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (an early bump in Staci & my relationship)
77. Chris Brown- Forever
76. Plain White T's- Hey There Delilah (1st season with the P-Nats)
75. Fat Joe- Lean Back
74. Kanye West- Heard Em Say
73. Billy Joel- 2000 Years
72. Outkast- I Like The Way You Move
71. Daughtry- Home (return to Myrtle in '07)
70. Jay-Z, Kanye & Rihanna- Run This Town
69. Fall Out Boy- This Ain't a Scene..
68. Faith Hill- There You'll Be (Mary & I sis-bro dance)
67. DMX- Party Up
66. Ben Folds- Landed
65. Shinedown- 45
64. Green Day- Boulevard of Broken Dreams
63. Lil Jon- Get Low (my infamous St Pats 04 dance)
62. Rob Thomas- Someday
61. Def Leppard- No Matter What
60. Kelly Clarkson- Because of You (theme to my former mother)
59. Ludacris- Welcome To Atlanta (one of my ATL songs)
58. Miley Cyrus- The Climb
57. Beyonce & Jay-Z- Crazy In Love
56. Train- When I Look To The Sky
55. Puddle Of Mudd- Control
54. Vertical Horizon- Best I Ever Had (the end of Lynn & I)
53. The Fray- You Found Me
52. Don Henley- Taking You Home (mine & Staci's wedding song)
51. Boys Like Girls- The Great Escape (move to Q-Town)

2 comments:

Fun Dad said...

uhm... part two?

Mari said...

Awesome! You gotta post part Deux!

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff