Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Primaries Get Exciting Again!



My girl Hillary looks alot better than she did 24 hours ago, winning 3 out of 4 primaries last night that she definitely needed to stay in this race. Pundits, the majority of whom clearly can't stand her (SNL skit aside), should take lessons from...Simon Cowell? Yes, Simon has learned that the more he shows his hatred for someone, the more people vote for that singer on American Idol. Same goes for Mrs. Clinton- the more she gets killed on every show that has clearly bandwagoned with the hot-as-the-sun Obama, the more comebacks she makes.

As for me, I'm happy for Hillary, though I hope that this gets decided sooner rather than later. The thing I am truly happiest about is that my vote will count on April 22nd, as Pennsylvania has a say in a nominee for the first time since 1976.

No comments:

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff