Friday, July 03, 2009

My Sports Bucket List



Tomorrow is one of my favorite events of the year, the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Competition in Coney Island. It got me to thinking of the sporting events that I still need to attend sometime in my life. Here is the short list, and it is eclectic, including some events I would typically not consider sports:

- A Dodgers World Series game.
- Finishing both my Major League and Minor League Baseball tour.
- A Super Bowl, preferably with the Cowboys.
- Indy 500 on Memorial Day Weekend.
- Hot Dog Eating Contest at Coney Island on July 4th.
- Seeing a baseball game on foreign soil, most likely Japan or Italy.
- The Masters.
- Summer Olympics.
- Aussie Rules Football in Australia (just for you Ian).

I'm sure there are more, but it's a pretty good start to a list that will probably take a long time to complete.

1 comment:

Mari said...

Aussie Rules! That is great!

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff