Monday, September 29, 2008

Preseason Baseball Picks Revisted- NL

With playoffs set to begin on Wednesday, it's time to look back at my National League Predictions.

The good:

I predicted 3 out of the 4 NL playoff teams (Brewers, Dodgers, Phillies).
I had the Phils and Mets as 1 and 1A in the NL East and got killed for that. Needless to say, I was absolutely correct.
The Pirates, Braves, Rockies and Giants all stunk as bad as originally thought.

The bad:

My 4th playoff team, the Padres, were the 2nd worst team in the NL.
The Nats were not as improved as hoped, in fact they were the worst team in baseball.
The Cubs were much better than thought, even though I did pick them 2nd.

Tomorrow, the AL.

For my original predictions, see here, here, and here.

No comments:

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff