Friday, September 26, 2008

NL West Champs!!



The Dodgers clinched the NL West division last night, and oh, what a feeling! A team that is clearly different since the acquisitions of Casey Blake, and of course, Manny Ramirez (above). Joe Torre went as far to say yesterday that Manny taught this team how to play. It has been an exhaustively up and down year for the Boys on Blue, but now we head to October, and for the first time since 1988, they have a few days to set their rotation (every appearance since then, LA didn't clinch till the final 2 days of the season). Anything can happen in October, and it will be a little more fun for me now.

2 comments:

Ian O'hEnas said...

I wish it would happen for the Blue Jays - but I feel great that your team won.

Staci Kenney said...

Congratulations Baby! Your team deserved it. I'm really happy that Joe will be in the play offs again this year. That will teach the Steinbrenner sons for disrespecting him and giving him no other option but to go elsewhere. At least I will have someone to cheer for now that my Yankees aren't in it.

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff