Monday, August 04, 2008

King of the Kraut



I was bestowed the Sauerkraut Award at work during our last staff meeting. You may ask yourself, what the heck is the Sauerkraut Award? Well, it is a fun award to break up the monotony, given to the person who has gone above and beyond during the last couple of weeks. I was awarded it for personalizing hundreds of kid camp shirts for the marketing department. There are many rules to the Sauerkraut Award, including not forming alliances to award to friends or department buddies, but the most important rule is that you do not eat the Sauerkraut Award. I will keep this proudly displayed at my desk as I try to find the next recipient.

2 comments:

Staci Kenney said...

Congratulations baby. I couldn't be prouder :)

The Old Guy said...

Congratulations, you might want to come up with a more eloquent explanation before putting this nugget on your resume.

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff