Saturday, November 07, 2009

Oughts In Review- 2002

News:
Enron collapses, Sniper attacks terrorize DC, very sad remembrance on the first anniversary of 9/11.

Sports:
Dodgers remain in contention until the final weekend, finishing 3 games out of the wild card with a 92-70 record. The Cowboys complete a 3rd year in a row of suckiness and finish 5-11. I have my first visit to LA and Dodger Stadium.

New MLB Stadiums Seen: 1 (Los Angeles)

TV/Movies:
8 Simple Rules, Friends, SNL, Six Feet Under
Bowling For Columbine, Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Super Troopers, Austin Powers: Goldmember

Music:

Ashanti- Foolish
Avril Lavigne- Complicated
Avril Lavigne- I'm With You
The Calling- Wherever You Will Go
Camron- Oh Boy!
Chad Kroeger- Hero
Coldplay- Trouble
Dave Matthews- Where Are You Going
Def Leppard- Now
Default- Wasting My Time
Destinys Child- Emotions
Eminem- Without Me
Eminem- Lose Yourself
Eric Clapton- I Get Lost
Fat Joe- What's Luv?
Foo Fighters- My Hero
Foo Fighters- All My Life
Goo Goo Dolls- Here Is Gone
Hoobastank- Running Away
Jimmy Eat World- The Middle
John Mayer- No Such Thing
John Mayer- 83
Lonestar- Already There
Ludacris- Welcome To Atlanta
Nelly- Hot In Here
Nickelback- Too Bad
No Doubt- Hey Baby
Norah Jones- Don't Know Why
P Diddy & Usher- I Need a Girl Pt. 1
POD- Boom
Puddle Of Mudd- Control
Puddle Of Mudd- Blurry
Sheryl Crow- Soak Up The Sun
Sheryl Crow- C'mon C'mon

No comments:

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff