Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dad

Summer '73


Not a big fan of this day, only beacuse it serves as a reminder of my own failed father-dom. But I do have to give a shout-out to my own Dad, who is the most under-rated father in history, in my humble opinion. The man who was there for me from the beginning. The man who gave me my love for reading, video games, and perhaps most importantly, my love for baseball. Watching games and collecting cards with him remains one of my favorite childhood memories. Have a great day Dad, I can only hope my kids have 1/100th of the admiration for me that I have for you.

MU Graduation '97


My Wedding '07

2 comments:

Ian O'hEnas said...

Happy Daddy Day to all them there daddies out there.

Anonymous said...

Very nice, baby. I am lucky to have such a great father-in-law as well. BTW, you didn't fail as a father. You're the best father you can be under the sucky circumstances. Love, SGK

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff