Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful For...



One of my favorite holidays has always been Thanksgiving, mostly for the tasty dinner and Dallas Cowboys football. One of the things we would do as kids would be to make a list, half serious and half funny, of things we were thankful for. I've decided to revive that for this edition of BK's Blog. I am thankful for:

- Staci's & my first Thanksgiving as a married couple;
- The first Thanksgiving since 1998 I will be with Mary, and the 1st since 1992 that I will be with Dad;
- The 9-1 (hopefully) Super Bowl-bound Cowboys;
- The great friends that I have, who lift me up in tough times;
- Barry "Big Head" Bonds being indicted on perjury, ensuring that his cheating ass will never play baseball again;
- Being able to listen to all the great Christmas songs starting on Friday;
- A great job in baseball (oops, maybe I can be thankful for that at Christmas);
- A new hometown that I actually like, away from traffic and knock-in-blocs;


Hope everyone has a great Turkey Day, and go Cowboys!

2 comments:

Staci Kenney said...

I'm just thankful our marriage has lasted until Thanksgiving! HEHE! Just kidding baby. I love you. There's no one else I'd rather spend Thanksgiving with :)

Ian O'hEnas said...

I'm surprised that I'm second to reply to this!!!

I'm thankful that Mari still puts up with me... And for all of my wonderful family (friends that is)... And for LadyBug, now that I cannot remember her not being with us...

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff