Thursday, November 29, 2007

How Bout Them Cowboys!!



The Dallas Football Cowboys looked great tonight as they beat the Packers 37-27in a battle of the best 2 teams in the NFC. All the great things that happened in a game half of the country (including myself) could not see because of the damn cable company:

- Tony Romo threw for 4 TD's, giving him 33 on the year, breaking the Cowboys all-time Season TD record. With names like Aikman, Staubach, and Meredith in our history, that's pretty damn impressive. He's also dating Jessica Simpson, which justifies my man-crush on Romo even more.

- The Cowboys ran their record to 11-1, the best in their history. They also pulled 2 games ahead of the Packers for home-field advantage in the playoffs.

- The Cowboys clinched a playoff spot, and depending on what the Giants do on Sunday, may have clinched the division.

I've gotta say, I am starting to believe just a little bit in this team. It's been a long 12 years since any of my teams did anything, so my skepticism is justified. But with 4 weeks left in the regular season, it's starting to look like this team can do some very special things.

2 comments:

Ian O'hEnas said...

I haven't had to wait 12 years for a victory from my FOOTBALL team, as the Swans won it all in 2005! But they're well on their way to make it another 76 years before they do it again!!!

Ian O'hEnas said...

They're like Haley's Comet...

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff