Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Dodgers: A New Hope?



The official introduction of new Dodgers, and former Yankees, manager Joe Torre took place yesterday. As deep as my hatred for the Yankees runs, I am actually pleased with this move. In a Yankee team full of classless individuals, Joe was always the epitome of class. And I never have a problem with a smart and proven manager/coach coming over from a hated rival and making my team better (see Bill Parcells).

Having said all of that, I still need to see if Joe can actually do what the last 6 Dodgers managers could not- bring home the World Series title to L.A. After years of suffering, this is the best news we have gotten in awhile.

1 comment:

Ian O'hEnas said...

Ah, a damn yankee at the dodgers - more N.Y. moving out to L.A. At this rate, the city of L.A. will start taking N.Y.'s trash! HE HE

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff