Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The Stars Are Out in LA!


I meant to post this on Monday, but things have been crazy 'round here...

I'm very excited by the fact that I will have 3 Dodgers to root for in next week's All Star Game. That hasn't happened since 2002, when Eric Gagne(miss ya), Shawn Green(coo-coo-ka-choo), and Odalis Perez(yikes!) were the representatives. This year we will have Brad Penny, arguably the best pitcher in the NL this year; Takashi Saito, the closer who's made most(but not me) forget about Gagne; and Russell Martin, who has continued the 25-year trend of amazing catchers in Dodger Blue(Scioscia, Piazza and LoDuca).

But what am I most excited about? The fact that I don't have games next week, so I get to watch and enjoy all the festivities. Fan-tatsic!

1 comment:

Ian O'hEnas said...

3 Dodgers... Should have been 3 Blue Jays or more. Oh yeah, that would require that there be decent players on the team...

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff