Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Birthday USA/ Happy Anniversary US(Staci & I)!



While most people are enjoying the day off today, watching hot dog eating contests and fireworks, I am working yet another 15 hour day. At least it's at the ballpark. And Staci & Sharon will be here later to enjoy the game, so I've got that going for me.



In other 4th news, today is a year since Staci & I got engaged at RFK Stadium. Hard to believe it's been that long, even harder to believe that the big day is less than 2 months away. It's been a good year, baby, which only promises to get better!

2 comments:

Staci Kenney said...

You are so sweet baby! Happy Anniversary. I love you.

Ian O'hEnas said...

1 year since Staci agreed to Marry Screech!

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff