Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm Gonna Get You With A Kodak Disc!



The brilliance of Family Guy is often the obscure pop culture references that make you remember a long ago time. Last night was a great new episode, with alot of those types of references, including Mike Tysons Punch Out. But my favorite was one I had completely forgotten- the Kodak Disc Camera. It came out in the early '80's and was supposed to be an innovative camera (it was in some ways). But the biggest memory of it was the catchy jingle, "I'm gonna get you with the Kodak Disc." When Peter starting singing that last night, I nearly lost it. For you young-ins, here is the original commercial:

2 comments:

Staci Kenney said...

Now I remember the commercial. I remembered the saying but not the commercial when I was watching FG last night

Knope Knows said...

Thanks for following!

The Parks and Recreation community is growing. Join the discussion at knopeknows.com!

Best,
Eric
Creator, knopeknows.com

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff