Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Back To My Two Loves



The 2 loves I speak of? Why, working in baseball and blogging. This week starts a new old era for me, as I started yesterday with the Potomac Nationals, my '07 team that got me started in baseball. And the most exciting part is being full-time (read: paid an actual salary) for the first time. And it is great to be back among old friends again as well.

And with pitchers and catchers just 2 days away, this is the perfect time to get back to my much-neglected blog. I hope all my faithful readers, all 3 of you, will enjoy what I have to say in the coming weeks and months.

4 comments:

Ian O'hEnas said...

What about Pinki? I don't think that Pinki would be too happy to be left out of the equation!

Glad you're back in B'ball!

Bro

Staci Kenney said...

Ian's right. I'm offended :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, cuz!! Do you play the Iron Pigs??

Bill said...

Ian & Staci- I was never without that love of my life! Dumbasses. :P

Traci- Thanks! No, we don't play that far north, unfortunately!

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff