Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful For...'08



As I stated here last year, I've always liked to list things that I am thankful for, both serious and amusing, on Turkey Day. And even though it's been a rough year in a lot of ways, there are still things to be thankful for:

- a wonderful wife in Staci, who is always there for me;
- friends and family, especially this time of year when we get to spend a little more time together;
- successful seasons for the Dodgers, Cowboys, and Penn State;
- the fact that "Lost," "24," and "Scrubs" will all soon be back on, saving a mostly horrible fall TV season.
- and lastly and most recently, the crazy lady who hit the car that just bought our hours-old flat screen TV.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

2 comments:

Staci Kenney said...

I am thankful for you too, baby. And the crazy lady who bought our TV.

Ian O'hEnas said...

I'm thankful for the crazy lady too! Also, more importantly, Mari - my bestest friend and wifie-pooh!

I guess I'm thankful for Misty too...

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff