Friday, May 30, 2008

Sheryl!!



It has been a long time since I had been able to see a full Sheryl Crow concert- 11 years, to be exact. So when the opportunity arose to drive to Columbia MD and sit in the 5th row to see my favorite singer, I jumped at the chance. And it could not have been better. Not only was Sheryl fantastic, but sitting that close at any concert for the first time in my life was a pure thrill. As you can see from the pictures, you could almost reach out and touch her from where we sat. I did not, for fear of incarceration. When the BK35 Best Concerts List is made, this will definitely be close to the top.





1 comment:

Ian O'hEnas said...

So the fact that Pinki was sitting on your hands had nothing to do with why you didn't reach out to her???

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff