Friday, September 14, 2007

P-Nats' Kenney Announces Free Agency



The Potomac Nationals' Bill Kenney announced today that he will be testing the free agent market, effective immediately. "It's a sad day for me," Kenney said in a press release. "But I have decided that I have to find a team that is closer to my family, although it pains me to leave my P-Nats family." Some stats from Kenney's only year with the Potomac franchise:

69 games
47 tarp pulls
105 hours sleep lost
21,345 hot dogs sold
1 mascot appearance
countless memories


Stay tuned to this blog for Kenney's next destination...

1 comment:

Ian O'hEnas said...

That amount of sleep lost doesn't sound right - should be much higher! OOO.. I think your headed to the Manitoba Moose - not baseball, but it is a sport's team...

HE HE

Or the Lad O'Dgers!

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff