Sunday, February 25, 2007

Two Weeks Into My P-Nats Career

It is nice to wake up in the morning and be excited about work. The first two weeks of my baseball career have been boring at times, but when you wait 12 years for something, you can deal with boring! And things will be picking up soon, as we hire all the seasonal help next week, and start ordering for the season the week after. It won't long before I am writing that I don't have one minute of free time at my job! Of course, I will look back on these times when I am GM of the Dodgers, and laugh at how simple it all was!

2 comments:

Ian O'hEnas said...

Your George Costanza!

HE HE

Mari said...

I'm glad someone in our group actually doesn't grumble in the morning about their jobs!

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff