Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Beginning of Bill's Baseball Page



I begin my new blog page with the intention of covering all my baseball adventures, to the many wonderful Major and Minor League ballparks across the nation. I have been to 18 of the 30 current MLB parks (19 total), and 38 of the over 300 Minor League parks. Accompanying me on my travels is my beautiful fiance Staci. We have been attending games together since 2004. Above is the two of us at the final game of the 2005 season at RFK Stadium in Washington, DC. That is our "home" park, since we live in Northern Virginia.
I will include pictures and stories of all of the ballparks I go to, as well as revisit past travels, rant about baseball and life in general. Along the way I will sprinkle in personal non-baseball stories, and try to entertain those of you who decide to read on. I look forward to this exciting new adventure! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Mari said...

Looks wonderful! Can't wait to read your rants and raves and be forever entertained! :)

Ian O'hEnas said...

Just another person ranting and raving online! At least poor Pinki won't be the only one hearing it! (lol)

Can't wait! We get to write back apparently! Cool!

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff