Friday, June 10, 2011

BK's Big Baseball Page Reboot



If you were a regular reader of my posts, you noticed that I have been conspicuously absent for many months. The truth is that the blog reached a crossroads- I had originally started it to talk about baseball and it became less about that with each passing day. So what to do?

Then it hit me yesterday- why wasn't I writing about all the ballparks I had been to? To give everyone an idea about the teams, states, little towns, & big cities that this journey has brought me to?

So that's what I intend to do- take you through all 78 (and counting) places that I have seen a professional baseball game, chronologically by my 1st visit. To give you an idea of ambiance, concessions, the team, and of course the ballpark itself. To take you to places that are no longer in use or have even been demolished. To give you a unique perspective on my (and now our) adventures.

My goal for awhile has been to every MLB and Minor League park. And now more than a third of the way there, it's a good time to share the uniqueness of over 250 professional ballparks.

So let's start with #1, which happens to have occurred 32 years ago today..Enjoy!

No comments:

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff