Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Philly Trip


We had a blast this past weekend as we headed up to Philly to celebrate Mari's birthday and go to a Phillies game. And except for the traffic(can't get away from that!), we all had a good time. We got to tailgate a bit before the game, and then enjoyed a great view behind the plate as the Phils beat the Tigers 6-3. Of course, going to a Phillies game always invokes memories of all those games at the Vet in my childhood. I got a pretty good pic of where the Vet used to be(see below, along with the never-dying original Spectrum).


I also dragged Staci and Ian to Allentown to try to make a contact with the IronPigs. I swung and missed with that, but at least I got a hat with the cool newest IronPig logo on it. And I know what the drive to work would be like from Quakertown.

1 comment:

Ian O'hEnas said...

I think you should try for the Jays! It's too cold, I know, but with you in the front office, maybe you can move them...

Traffic - hmmm I love traffic... But Winwood was better in the Spencer Davis Group... (just for you Bill - a joke just for you!)

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff