Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Meet BK Enemy #1



We were rained out both on Saturday and Sunday, which meant pulling the tarp on and off the field about 10 times in 3 days. I ache everywhere, and on Monday, with winds of 45 MPH, the damn thing almost ate one of my co-workers and nearly ripped my fingers off.

So there are now 4 days to catch up on sleep and let the body recover before our weekend games. And the forecast is clear so far for the weekend. But like any arch-enemy, the tarp and I will meet again.

3 comments:

The Old Guy said...

You should sell tickets to the tarp unveiling. I would pay good money to see "twinkle-toes" Kinney in action.

Ian O'hEnas said...

I would too!

Mari said...

And you thought EFI was labor-intensive-JEEZ!

This blog approved by Fred McGriff

This blog approved by Fred McGriff